Find A Technician

1Find a Technician

Always use a qualified technician for the installation, maintenance and repair of your home heating system and other fuel-burning appliances. Checking references is a good way to ensure high quality work.

Before initiating any work installing, modifying or maintaining your fuel-burning appliances, find out whether the work will require special permits or a certified Journeyperson by calling a building inspector at the City of Whitehorse at 867-668-8340 or the Department of Community Services’ Building Safety Unit at 867-667-5741.

The best place to find a qualified technician is in a telephone business directory or using an online business directory such as


If your home is heated by... Look for help under
  • Oil Burners – Sales, Installation and Service
  • Furnaces – Cleaning, Heating and Repair
  • Boilers – Cleaning, Service and Repair
Gas (propane)
  • Gas Appliances – Service and Repair
  • Furnaces – Cleaning, Heating and Repair
  • Fireplaces
  • Chimney Service
  • Chimney – Cleaning and Sweeping
  • Fireplaces
  • Furnaces – Cleaning, Heating or Repair

Have Questions? Call Yukon Housing Corporation for assistance: (867) 667-5759 or toll free 1-800-661-0408.